Subject: Gentle reminder: Request for an interview - European Commission Study on the future EU funding in the areas of employment, skills and social inclusion
From: "Study on the future of EU funding in EMPL areas" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Maurizio Pulcini" <[email-masked]>, "Federico Filauri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2025 12:27:27 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

You may not have received the communication we sent you on December 20th.
Please, receive this email as a gentle reminder of the invitation we would
like to extend to you, as your participation would be instrumental in
ensuring that the study reflects a comprehensive and balanced view of
stakeholder perspectives.

Below, the content of the previous email:

EY is conducting a study on behalf of the European Commission (DG EMPL)
focusing on future EU funding in the areas of employment, skills, and
social inclusion. This study covers three key instruments: the European
Social Fund Plus (ESF+), the European Globalization Adjustment Fund (EGF),
and the InvestEU Social Investment and Skills Window (SISW). For more
details, please refer to the Commission’s attached letter.

In the context of this project, we would like to invite you to participate
in an interview with our Study Team to share your feedback and views on
the current effectiveness and challenges of these funds, as well as
opportunities for their future evolution. The interview will be tailored
to your areas of expertise, focusing on one or more of the funds where
your insights will be most relevant. Your expertise will be invaluable in
shaping our understanding of how these funds can continue to contribute
effectively to the EU’s social objectives.

The interview will last approximately 60 minutes and can be scheduled at
your convenience, through a link that we will send you, should you wish to
take part. We can conduct the interview via Microsoft Teams or a phone
call, based on your preference.

We kindly ask you to confirm your availability by Thursday, 16th January
(CoB). Following your confirmation, we will provide further details,
including interview guidelines.

Thank you in advance for considering this request. Should you have any
questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to
contact the Study Team via our functional mailbox:
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked].

We look forward to your feedback.

Best regards,

Giacomo Andrea Ceci on behalf of the Study Team

Future of Funds Study Team

Consulting | Public Policy Advisory & Evaluation

EY Advisory S.p.A.

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Transforming business through the power of people, technology and
innovation —  <http://ey.com/consulting> ey.com/consulting

This communication, that may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information, is intended solely for the use of the intended
addressees. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this
message, that do not relate to the official business of this firm, shall
be considered as not given or endorsed by it. Every opinion or advice
contained in this communication is subject to the terms and conditions
provided by the agreement governing the engagement with such a client. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your
system. Any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of
this communication by a not-intended recipient or in violation of the
purposes of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

La presente comunicazione, che potrebbe contenere informazioni riservate
e/o protette da segreto professionale, è indirizzata esclusivamente ai
destinatari della medesima qui indicati. Le opinioni, le conclusioni e le
altre informazioni qui contenute, che non siano relative alla nostra
attività caratteristica, devono essere considerate come non inviate né
avvalorate da noi. Tutti i pareri e le informazioni qui contenuti sono
soggetti ai termini ed alle condizioni previsti dagli accordi che regolano
il nostro rapporto con il cliente. Nel caso in cui abbiate ricevuto per
errore la presente comunicazione, vogliate cortesemente darcene immediata
notizia, rispondendo a questo stesso indirizzo di e-mail, e poi procedere
alla cancellazione di questo messaggio dal Vostro sistema. E’ strettamente
proibito e potrebbe essere fonte di violazione di legge qualsiasi uso,
comunicazione, copia o diffusione dei contenuti di questa comunicazione da
parte di chi la abbia ricevuta per errore o in violazione degli scopi
della presente.